Road and Street Issues

Service Request Forms

  • For potholes, traffic signal outages, junk vehicles and other similar issues, please complete the Customer Service Request Form to submit your service request.
    • To submit a request without logging in/creating a new account, you may use our Anonymous Request Form.
      • If you choose to submit anonymously, you will not receive a response and your ticket cannot be tracked!

Requests with AEP