Thoroughfare Master Plan
The Victoria Thoroughfare Master Plan (TMP) is a long-range planning document adopted by the Victoria City Council on June 15, 2021 for use in guiding the development of the community’s transportation network.
The purpose of the thoroughfare master plan is to guide the development of transportation infrastructure in a way that preserves right of way and improves connectivity and accommodates growth in Victoria.
In June, the city released a request for qualified consultants (RFQ) for the update to the TMP. Alliance Transportation Group, Inc., (ATG) was selected as the most qualified consultant. The TMP is funded by the Victoria Metropolitan Planning Organization’s grant funds and the City’s general fund and is $100,000. The anticipated date of completion is June 2021.
The Thoroughfare Master Plan (TMP):
- Is a document that applies public involvement techniques to guide the development and implementation of a balanced, multi-modal transportation infrastructure to best serve the needs of the community
- Will describe a network that preserves right-of-way (ROW), improves connectivity, and accommodates growth for Victoria
- View the Final TMP
- View the Final TMP Map
- Read the TMP Executive Summary
The opportunity to complete an online survey for the Victoria Thoroughfare Master Plan ended Friday, March 12, 2021.
- View the Public Input results from the TMP Online Tool and Survey
- View the TMP's Virtual Public Open House Memo
- For Public Input, please fill out and submit a Comment Form.
Watch the TMP's First Virtual Public Open House
On Thursday, March 4, 2021, the City of Victoria held its first Virtual Public Open House on the update to the City's Thoroughfare Master Plan (TMP).
Alliance Transportation Group (ATG)
John Johnston, P.E., CFM, Lisa Cortinas, Kevin Sanderson, Robert "Tracy" Fox, Michael Brozozwski, P.E., Michael Petro, P.E., Celeste Menchaca
Final, Adopted TMP
The Victoria Thoroughfare Master Plan (TMP) was formally adopted by the Victoria City Council on June 15, 2021. To view the adopted TMP or TMP Map, click on the links below.
If you have questions or would like to receive information about future events or activities, please contact Development Services at (361) 485-3360.