The City of Victoria today extended its declaration of inclement weather to include the 24-hour period beginning Tuesday at 5 p.m. through Wednesday at 5 p.m., during which time all city facilities will remain closed.
The decision to extend the closure was made based on communications from the National Weather Service indicating that hazardous weather conditions will continue tomorrow.
- City facility/services will be closed Wednesday, Feb. 17.
- Nonemergency city offices will be closed.
- Monday’s garbage route will be serviced tomorrow. The city asks residents to place trash out for pickup by the regular pickup time and leave it there through the evening.
- Wednesday’s scheduled limb, yard waste and recycling pickup will continue as scheduled, though services will be delayed.
- The landfill and compost/brush site will open at 10 a.m.
- Waste Management servicing commercial customers will open at 9 a.m.
- The Victoria Public Library will be closed.
- Riverside Golf Course will be closed.
City offices will return to regular business hours of operation Thursday. For more information about the City of Victoria, visit www.victoriatx.gov.