The City of Victoria today extended its declaration of inclement weather through Friday, Feb. 19, at 5 p.m. During this time, all city facilities will remain closed to the public.
- Nonemergency city offices will be closed.
- Automated garbage and solid waste service (trash, limb, yard waste and recycling pickup) will continue as scheduled, though services will be delayed. The city asks residents to place trash out for pickup by the regular pickup time and leave it there through the evening.
- The landfill and compost/brush site will open at 9 a.m.
- Waste management will open at 7 a.m.
- The Victoria Public Library will be closed.
- Riverside Golf Course will be closed.
During the closure, City employees will continue working to repair water main breaks and provide other essential services.
City offices will return to regular business hours of operation Monday. For more information about the City of Victoria, visit www.victoriatx.gov.