Union Pacific will conduct multiple one-day street closures April 20-22 for scheduled railroad track maintenance.
- Hummel Street between Port Lavaca Highway and East Commercial Street: Tuesday, April 20
- North Street between Liberty Street and William Street: Tuesday, April 20
- Ben Jordan Street between Port Lavaca Highway and North Street: Wednesday, April 21
- North Brownson Street between East Goodwin Avenue and Port Lavaca Highway: Wednesday, April 21
- Ben Wilson Street between Port Lavaca Highway and East Juan Linn Street: Thursday, April 22
- Avenue D between East Forrest Street and Port Lavaca Highway: Thursday, April 22
The closure of North Street will last 8:15 a.m.-7 p.m. All other closures will last 7 a.m.-7 p.m., weather permitting.
Additional road closures are expected throughout April as maintenance continues. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
All businesses will remain open and accessible, and the public is encouraged to continue to support businesses in the work zone. Through traffic can avoid delays in the work zone by seeking alternate routes.
For more information, contact Union Pacific at 888-870-8777.